Relaxing in Atlanta
My departure date has not yet been scheduled so I was granted a pass to leave post for the weekend. I rented a car and headed to Atlanta to visit my brother and sister-in-law. It is great to get off post and stretch my legs, so to speak.
This morning we enjoyed brunch in a quaint area known as Vinings and then toured the High Museum of Art. The High is currently featuring Egyptian artifacts. Afterwards we did a bit of shopping. Atlanta is beautiful and I'm grateful for the break away from all the deployment preparations.
This morning we enjoyed brunch in a quaint area known as Vinings and then toured the High Museum of Art. The High is currently featuring Egyptian artifacts. Afterwards we did a bit of shopping. Atlanta is beautiful and I'm grateful for the break away from all the deployment preparations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home