Monday, October 11, 2004
About Me
- Name: Pam
- Location: East coast, mid-Atlantic, United States
I'm a certified Master Gardener. Gardening has been my pastime and stress reliever for more than 20 years. Now it's a full time hobby through which I am learning, discovering and enjoying.
Previous Posts
- THIS IS ONE OF THE INFAMOUS JINGLE TRUCKS! Trucke...
- Lunch with my team in the rose garden in front of ...
- Here I am rug shopping at the market held at our c...
- I'm standing at the main entrance to the US Embass...
- These are almost all of the senior PAO officers an...
- Here is a bunch of my PAO folks getting a briefing...
- We finally gathered around the head table with LTC...
- In this photo at the 8th meeting of the Tripartite...
- This is a photo I snapped at the 8th meeting of th...
- This is the apartments in which our interpreter li...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home