Wednesday, January 12, 2005
About Me
- Name: Pam
- Location: East coast, mid-Atlantic, United States
I'm a certified Master Gardener. Gardening has been my pastime and stress reliever for more than 20 years. Now it's a full time hobby through which I am learning, discovering and enjoying.
Previous Posts
- We departed Qatar on a fully loaded C-130 cargo pl...
- Answers to Mom's questions
- We kicked off our New Year by delivering toys don...
- Two young women washing dishes at a community wel...
- Women waiting outside the delivery rooms for news...
- The midwives posed for a photo with me. The Kabul...
- The director of the Women's Hospital (in suit) ga...
- Here is a newborn baby of the Koochi tribe. Kooch...
- Ten of us went to the Rabia Balkhi Womens Hospita...
- Here I am outside the Rabia Balkhi Women's Hospit...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home